Place of employment: Poznań
- Settling payments with tenants and service partners,
- Keeping settlement documentation,
- Handling internal computer systems,
- Maintaining data bases,
- Contacting public offices, handling official issues,
- Contacting customers,
- Dealing with correspondence.
- At least 5 years of office work experience (precondition),
- Experience in the field of real estate,
- Extensive knowledge of MS Office,
- Communicative, dynamic in actions, committed and optimistic,
- Open to people and team work,
- Meticulous, precise, reliable and fair.
What we offer:
- Independent work full of challenges,
- Necessary working tools,
- Potential for development in a stable company,
- Friendly atmosphere at work,
- Clear and transparent principles of pay.
If you are interested, please send your job application to: email@example.com with the title “CV – settlement”.
Please include the following clause: “I agree to processing my personal data contained in the job application for the purposes of recruitment, pursuant to the Act of 29 August 1997 on Personal Data Protection (OJ of 2016, item 922.).”