Place of employment: Poznań
- Comprehensive management of commercial properties,
- Organisation of and supervision over periodical technical inspections of properties and supervision over renovations,
- Keeping records of real estate in accordance with applicable law, provisions of the contracts and standards of the company,
- Monitoring the local market and submitting proposals to the immediate superior regarding potential changes of business partners or negotiation of terms of contracts,
- Drawing up draft contracts, resolutions and internal regulations concerning the managed properties,
- Reading and entering into the database data from main meters and on-premises meters, in accordance with the requirements of the contract and standards of the company,
- Taking part in marketing activities of the company,
- Cooperation with authorised representatives of investors in performing the duties under contracts of management,
- Control of the budget of the managed properties,
- Approaching tenants and establishing contacts with them (negotiation of conditions of long-term and short-term tenancy, debt collection, settlement of costs),
- Preparing reports for the management of the company.
- At least 3 years of work experience as a property manager,
- High negotiating, communicative and analytical skills,
- Extensive knowledge of MS Office suite,
- Committed and optimistic, open to people and team work,
- Self-reliant and with initiative at problem solving,
- Availability and active cat. B driving licence.
What we offer:
- Independent work full of challenges,
- Necessary working tools,
- Potential for development in a stable company,
- Friendly atmosphere at work,
- Clear and transparent principles of pay.
If you are interested, please send your job application to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “CV – management”.
Please include the following clause: “I agree to processing my personal data contained in the job application for the purposes of recruitment, pursuant to the Act of 29 August 1997 on Personal Data Protection (OJ of 2016, item 922.).”